Camille Cash, M.D.
2150 Richmond Ave #103
Houston, TX 77098
Phone: (713) 571-0600
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
Want to improve your look without surgery? Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Camille Cash offers instant rejuvenation and enhancement of the lips, cheeks, undereye area, and more with dermal fillers in Houston. With the latest options from leading brands like JUVÉDERM® and Restylane®, she provides beautiful, natural-looking results instantly. Dr. Cash will help you choose the one that best suits your needs.
Before & After Photos
Dermal Fillers Case #142
Dermal Fillers Case #88
Dermal Fillers Case #83
Dermal Fillers Case #76
Dermal Fillers & BOTOX Case #60
Keep in mind that each patient is unique and your results may vary.
At her luxurious on-site medical spa, Dr. Cash offers a variety of state-of-the-art treatments, either in place of surgery or to enhance surgical results. Her extensive training with JUVÉDERM, Sculptra®, and other dermal filler injections allows her to create results for her Houston, TX, patients that take years off and enhance facial features while looking completely natural.
Dermal Filler Options
Dr. Cash will carefully select the appropriate injection sites and the best filler (or fillers) to achieve the results you want from your treatment. She may suggest combining fillers with injections of BOTOX® Cosmetic for greater facial rejuvenation. Filler options include:
- JUVÉDERM®, Restylane®, and Restylane® Silk: All of these popular wrinkle fillers are based on non-animal stabilized hyaluronic acid (NASHA). Injected under the skin’s surface, they provide a support structure and attract moisture molecules to hydrate the skin. While these products vary in their uses, which include smoothing wrinkles and sculpting lips, all are safe and provide long-lasting results.
- JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA XC: Our Houston patients over age 21 who want to add or replace facial volume in the entire cheek area have an excellent option in VOLUMA XC. This filler contains lidocaine for increased comfort during treatments. Results may last up to 2 years.*
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC: Using the same active ingredient in other JUVÉDERM products, VOLBELLA adds volume, shape, and definition in a unique formulation that’s ideal for the lips. VOLBELLA can dramatically improve thin, wrinkled, or “deflated” lips and reduce the appearance of lines around the mouth for up to 1 year.*
- Restylane® Lyft (formerly Perlane): This was the first filler approved by the FDA to both augment and lift the cheeks and add volume to the nasolabial folds, often called “smile lines,” for patients who are at least 21. Restylane Lyft is a hyaluronic acid-based filler that includes lidocaine to minimize discomfort during your treatment.
- RADIESSE®: RADIESSE is a calcium-based filler. It’s a versatile product that can both fill wrinkles and contour where volume has been lost, and it’s long-lasting as well. For some patients, RADIESSE lasts up to 12 months or even longer.*
- Sculptra®: Poly-L-lactic acid is the active ingredient in the injectable Sculptra, a product designed to reverse the signs of facial fat loss, whether from illness or the simple process of aging. It’s safe, biocompatible, and long-lasting.
- Bellafill®: Bellafill contains PMMA microspheres and purified bovine collagen gel with an anesthetic for comfort during injection. The unique microspheres in Bellafill are not absorbed by the body and provide the permanent support your skin needs for long-lasting (up to 5 years*) wrinkle correction. A skin test must be administered 4 weeks prior to treatment to screen for allergy to bovine collagen.
*Duration of results depends on the filler used, area treated, and individual factors. Those listed are general estimates.
How Much Do Lip Injections & Dermal Fillers Cost in Houston?
Prices to enhance the cheeks, lips, undereye area, and more with filler injections start at approximately $600 for our Houston patients. The actual cost differs between products, areas being treated, and the amount of filler needed.
What Is a Liquid Facelift?
People with early to moderate facial aging who are interested in an alternative to facelift surgery may be good candidates for a nonsurgical facelift. This treatment is often called a liquid facelift because it is performed with injectables. At her Houston practice, Dr. Cash combines dermal filler and BOTOX injections to restore facial volume and smooth away dynamic wrinkles like crow’s feet and frown lines, which are caused by muscle contractions. Learn more about the liquid facelift in this blog post.
Lip Fillers in Houston
Lip filler injections, often called lip injections, are a safe, effective alternative to surgical lip augmentation with implants. The results are instant and easily reversible.
Lip fillers can enhance the lips in a variety of ways, including:
- Adding and restoring volume to the top, bottom, or both lips
- Defining lip borders and the cupid’s bow
- Enhancing lip texture
- Smoothing out lines around the lips (smoker’s lines)
Dr. Cash offers a variety of lip filler options, many of which are specifically formulated for the lips, including:
- Restylane® Kysse and Silk
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA®, VOLLURE®, and Ultra®
Another injectable option for lip enhancement is a BOTOX lip flip that creates the illusion of a fuller top lip without adding volume.
Lip fillers provide instant results, although there will be temporary swelling. Results last about 12 to 18 months depending on the filler and individual patient factors.
Combining Dermal Fillers With Other Procedures
In addition to combining different fillers, Dr. Cash often combines fillers with other procedures for a more noticeable rejuvenation. Options include:
- BOTOX injections
- Evoke nonsurgical facial remodeling
- FaceTite skin tightening
- Morpheus8 RF microneedling
Dr. Cash also includes dermal fillers in her nonsurgical mommy makeover option.
Dermal Filler Treatments With Dr. Cash
Dermal filler treatments are becoming more and more common, but it takes the skill and artistic sensibility of a plastic surgeon to create truly exceptional results with these products. The procedure typically takes only a few minutes, with minimal discomfort. Many of the products now come pre-mixed with anesthetic, so only the tiny pinch of the needle is felt. Afterward, minor redness, swelling, and in some cases bruising may be present for a day or two, but these are easily concealed with makeup. Results typically last 6 to 12 months or longer, depending on the product and the person.
Camille Cash M.D.
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon • ASPS & ASAPS MemberNo matter what procedure you undergo with Dr. Cash, one thing is for certain—it’s all about you. She takes the time to get to know you as more than a patient, creating a treatment plan that’s just the right fit.
Dermal Filler FAQ
Are fillers better at treating wrinkles than BOTOX?
Fillers are better at treating deep lines and folds than BOTOX (and other neurotoxins) because they add volume within the skin. Neurotoxins are better at smoothing away wrinkles caused by the contractions of facial muscles such as frown lines between the eyebrows and crow’s feet at the outer corners of the eyes.
Are there any side effects after fillers?
When performed by an experienced injector like Dr. Cash, side effects from fillers are usually mild and temporary. These aftereffects commonly include slight bruising, redness, and swelling at the injection site.
Is there anything I should avoid after treatment?
For optimal results, take the following precautions after your filler injections (unless directed otherwise by Dr. Cash):
- Keep your head upright for about 3 to 4 hours (don’t lie down)
- Hold off on strenuous exercise for 24 to 48 hours
- Avoid sunbathing, saunas, hot tubs, and other sources of heat for the first day or so
- Do not rub or put pressure on treated areas
- Wait about 2 weeks before coming in for a touch-up treatment
Are dermal fillers painful?
Our fillers contain lidocaine to numb the skin as they are injected. A topical numbing cream can be applied if desired. While there may be slight discomfort, these injections are usually not painful.
Is getting JUVÉDERM worth it?
With instant results, minimal downtime, and beautiful results that look natural, JUVÉDERM is definitely worth it to most of Dr. Cash’s patients.
How long does it take JUVÉDERM to settle?
After your injections, you will see immediate improvement, however, it takes about 2 weeks for JUVÉDERM to integrate into the skin and settle into your final results.
What’s tear trough filler?
Dermal fillers can be injected into hollows under the eyes, called tear troughs, to reduce dark circles and make you look more refreshed.
When you meet with Dr. Cash, she will assess your concerns and discuss your treatment options with you. Dr. Cash invites you to request a consultation for a personal, private appointment, or you can call (713) 571-0600 to schedule a visit with us.