Dr. Camille Cash understands that the most satisfying plastic surgery results begin with clear communication between patient and doctor. She also knows that a positive patient experience is fostered by providing pressure-free access to the information exchanged during the consultation.
Dr. Cash now uses the patient education software system TouchMD, which combines a secure online patient portal and the myTouchMD app to streamline the plastic surgery consultation process at her Houston practice. As a patient of her practice, you have access to your account either via the online portal or the smartphone app. After the consultation, her patients can also use TouchMD to review their surgical information at their leisure.
TouchMD enhances the time you spend with our practice. Its many useful features include:
- Secure, HIPAA-compliant patient portal allows you to complete paperwork and upload photos from the privacy and convenience of home.
- Practice overview provides details about Dr. Cash’s training and experience and highlights what sets our practice apart from other Houston plastic surgery practices.
- Educational videos show what happens before, during, and after your procedure so there are no surprises.
- 3D imaging uses photos taken for your consultation to simulate your possible results after surgery, ensuring you and Dr. Cash share a common vision.
- Unlimited access to the videos, images, and information Dr. Cash covers during your consultation allows you to review what you learned and share with friends and family on a computer or smartphone at home.
- Explore procedures and services offered by Dr. Cash and review recommended topics she selects for you.
How It Works
TouchMD and the myTouchMD app are free and easy to use. To get started, request your consultation using our online form or give our office a call at
Dr. Cash’s team will enter you into the TouchMD system; then you will receive a welcome e-mail from the sender “TouchMD Messages.” (If you do not receive the e-mail, please check your Junk or Spam folder to retrieve the e-mail.) You will use this e-mail to set up the password for your private, secure TouchMD account.
While you will receive access to many of TouchMD’s great features as soon as you register, you will gain the full benefit of your account after your consultation with Dr. Cash.
Once you have set up your password, use the TouchMD patient portal, or install the myTouchMD app on your smartphone.