Camille Cash, M.D.
2150 Richmond Ave #103
Houston, TX 77098
Phone: (713) 571-0600
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
Dr. Camille Cash and her staff work together to offer the most pleasant experience and best results for their plastic surgery patients in Houston. The practice functions very much as a team of interdependent professionals who support and respect one another. The result is a practice that’s accessible and responsive to the people who visit us for nonsurgical treatments and reconstructive and cosmetic plastic surgery.
Dedicated to the Patient Experience
When you’re confident about your appearance, it can enhance many aspects of your life. As a woman, wife, and mother—as well as one of the top female plastic surgeons in Houston—Dr. Cash understands this concept firsthand. She has crafted her practice around offering convenient, quality cosmetic surgery and medical spa services to her male and female patients. Discover more about our exceptional doctor and practice by visiting the following pages:
- Meet Dr. Cash: Learn why so many patients and physicians consider Dr. Cash one of the best plastic surgeons in Houston.
- Meet the Staff: Get to know the talented individuals who support every facet of Dr. Cash’s practice.
- Fees & Financing: Learn about your options for paying for surgery.
- Reviews: Read verified patient reviews of Dr. Cash and our practice posted on independent websites
- Patient Testimonials: Read words of praise and appreciation from Dr. Cash’s patients.
- Giving Back: Find out how Dr. Cash donates her time and services to worthy community organizations.
- Surgical Facilities: Learn what options Dr. Cash offers cosmetic surgery patients for the setting of their procedures.
- Travel Information: Visiting us from out of town? Find everything you need to make your experience simple and enjoyable.
- TouchMD: Make your consultation more beneficial with this private, secure patient portal and app.
Dr. Cash’s office, conveniently located in Upper Kirby, is designed with visitor comfort in mind. The office has a tranquil and relaxing atmosphere where patients can feel welcome. “For us, we want the office to feel like a home away from home,” Dr. Cash says. “We hope our cosmetic surgery patients and medical spa clients feel like they are our guests.”
A Reputation Built on Results
More Than a “Cosmetic Surgeon”
It’s important to understand the difference between the terms plastic surgeon and cosmetic surgeon when choosing a doctor to perform a procedure. Any licensed physician who performs cosmetic surgery can legally claim to be a cosmetic surgeon. Throughout the U.S., there are dermatologists, dentists, gynecologists, and other types of physicians who perform cosmetic surgery. Most are not appropriately trained to do so.
To be qualified to call themselves plastic surgeons, physicians must have completed at least 2 years of residency training specifically in plastic surgery, which includes both cosmetic and reconstructive components. Board-certified plastic surgeons such as Dr. Cash are even more qualified, as they have made an even greater commitment to their plastic surgery training and surgical skills.
Board Certification: Make Sure It’s the ABPS
Dr. Cash is certified by both the American Board of Surgery, which is for general surgery, and a more specialized board: The American Board of Plastic Surgery. A board-certified plastic surgeon is qualified to perform plastic surgery of the face, breasts, and body. Board certification with ABPS is a voluntary credential that a surgeon can earn after completing medical school and a surgical residency. The surgeon must:
- Graduate from a 4-year accredited medical school
- Complete at least 5 years of surgical training and experience, 2 of which must be in plastic surgery
- Pass comprehensive examinations focused on plastic surgery
- Renew certification every 10 years
Beyond board certification in plastic surgery, surgeons may pursue membership in elite professional organizations dedicated to upholding standards of excellence for members. By choosing a surgeon who is a member the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, you can be confident that your surgeon is trained and experienced in plastic surgery and operates under guidelines of safety and ethics.
In the News
Because of her extensive knowledge and experience in a range of plastic surgery procedures, local and national media outlets seeking a plastic surgeon’s expertise routinely consult Dr. Camille Cash to share her knowledge and experience.
Dr. Cash explains the unexpected changes carrying a child can bring — and how plastic surgery helps women overcome them to regain their pre-pregnancy bodies.
As Dr. Cash tells The Plastic Surgery Channel magazine, women in Houston seek vaginal rejuvenation treatment as a way to discreetly solve problems such as vaginal looseness and urinary incontinence.
Our office was featured in the Style section, with a much-appreciated nod to Dr. Cash’s design sensibilities. They called our space “a cozy place to settle while waiting for an appointment.”
In this interview, Dr. Cash says that plastic surgery melds artistry and medicine, helping people regain what they’ve lost to aging, stress, sun damage, pollutants, and other factors.
By Bayan Raji for Houston Business Journal
More Men Enter a Woman-Dominated Market, Seeking Confidence or Youth
By Lynn Cook for The Houston ChronicleRead the News Article
Health & Fitness Magazine
Dr. Cash has appeared several times in Health & Fitness Magazine.
Are you interested in finding out how your appearance can be improved with plastic surgery?Request a consultation
with Dr. Cash or call (713) 571-0600 and discover how wonderful you can feel.