Mommy Makeover Options
The mommy makeover procedures Dr. Camille Cash performs are as individual as the patients themselves. Procedures may include cosmetic surgery and nonsurgical treatments, personalized to focus on the specific improvements each patient wants. That said, patient goals do tend to follow a few patterns. To simplify the decision-making process and help each patient understand the cost of her mommy makeover, Houston plastic surgeon Dr. Camille Cash now offers a tiered mommy makeover system.
After many years of helping moms transform, Dr. Cash developed a tiered system of mommy makeovers to simplify the process of choosing procedures and offer an estimate of the cost for mommy makeover procedures at her Houston practice.
Nonsurgical Mommy Makeover
Procedures: ThermiVa®, ThermiBody®, dermal filler treatment
Desired results: Rejuvenated labia and vagina; reduction of cellulite with firmer skin; facial rejuvenation
Length of recovery: No recovery needed
Price: $7,000 and up
Single Surgery Mommy Makeover
Procedures: Breast augmentation and ThermiVa
Desired results: Fuller, more shapely breasts; rejuvenated labia and vagina
Length of recovery: Back to daily activities in about 1 to 2 weeks
Price: $10,000 and up
Ultimate Mommy Makeover
Procedures: Breast surgery, tummy tuck, suction-assisted liposuction of 2 areas, ThermiVa
Desired results: Rejuvenated breasts, tummy, labia and vagina; tighter abs and flatter stomach
Length of recovery: Back to daily activities in about 4 to 6 weeks
Price: $25,000 and up
Talking It Over With Dr. Cash
Your consultation with Dr. Cash will set the stage for your mommy makeover. Together, you and Dr. Cash will have a thorough conversation about the improvements you'd like to see. Remember: Dr. Cash is a mom, so she's been there. She understands very well the concerns many women have about their bodies after pregnancy, delivery, and breastfeeding.
Trust your mommy makeover to a board-certified plastic surgeon. Request a consultation online or call
(713) 571-0600 to schedule your appointment.
Before Your Consultation Ask Yourself:
- What are your desired results? It's often helpful to create a list of the improvements that are most important to you. Dr. Cash will help you decide which procedures will provide those improvements, while considering your available downtime and budget.
- How much time do you have for recovery? Combining procedures means you'll only have a single recovery period. Keep in mind that surgical procedures, such as a tummy tuck, take weeks of healing time, while nonsurgical procedures usually require little to no downtime. If you choose surgical options, you will need a friend or family member to help you with your children and your care.
- What is your budget? Most nonsurgical procedures do not involve anesthetic and may be performed right in our office — which makes them more affordable than surgery. For patients considering surgical options, Dr. Cash offers patient financing to help make their goals more affordable.
- Are you planning to have more children or lose weight? For the most long-lasting results, Dr. Cash recommends that patients be within 10 pounds of their ideal weight. It's also essential that patients are not planning any future pregnancies.
Before & After Mommy Makeover Patient Results
From the Blog of Dr. Cash
6 Things I Want You to Know Before Your Mommy Makeover
I want my patients to feel safe, confident, and knowledgeable throughout their entire journey. I've created a list of reminders for patients to consider before and after surgery. While it's not a "do this" or "don't do that" type of list, I believe these factors are just as important as the pre- and postoperative checklists you'll get during your consultation. Read more