Information on procedures and products featured in today’s special offers
Botox/Dysport/Jeuveau -injectable treatment for moderate to severe forehead lines, crowsfeet, and lines between the brows.
Voluma-designed to be used specifically in the mid-face, adding volume to the cheeks. Results typically last between nine months to a year*.
Volbella-used to increase lip fullness and soften the appearance of “smoker’s lines”. Adds subtle volume that lasts for up to a year. It may also be used to fill pitted acne scarring.
Vollure –used to subtly smooth parentheses & fine lines to deliver lasting results from aging, genetics and environmental factors like sun exposure
Restylane–These fillers use Hyaluronic Acid, a substance found natural in the body, to instantly correct folds and add volume to the treated areas (lips, cheeks, tear troughs, etc…)
Sculptra– This filler gradually replaces lost collagen for results that can last more than two years.* It’s used to correct shallow to deep facial wrinkles and folds and can also be used to improve fullness, symmetry and overall appearance of the gluteal area
Radiesse ® – a calcium-based filler. It’s a versatile product that can both fill wrinkles and contour where volume has been lost, and it’s long-lasting as well. For some patients RADIESSE lasts up to 12 months or even longer.*
QWO® is the first and only FDA-approved injectable for moderate to severe cellulite in the buttocks of adult women. QWO® is performed as a series of 3 treatments spaced 21 days apart with final results seen 28 days after last treatment.
HydrafacialMD Platinum-combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection simultaneously, while providing lymphatic therapy & a booster vial for Anti-Aging or Hyperpigmentation resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with no discomfort or downtime.
Melanage Skin Brightening System-a superficial peel designed to improve the overall appearance and texture of hyperpigmented skin.
SkinPen with PRP– Combining SkinPen treatments with the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) enhances the results. The tiny channels in the skin created by the microneedling treatment can efficiently deliver PRP to the skin’s deeper layers. PRP includes growth factors that promote the skin’s natural healing process and can give the skin a more refreshed and youthful appearance than what occurs after a stand-alone microneedling treatment.
The same growth factors that promote healing can also help stimulate hair growth, which is why we also recommend SkinPen with PRP for hair restoration patients.
Morpheus8–non surgical skin rejuvenation procedure that helps minimize the signs of aging using a microneedling cartridge that houses24 gold-plated needles that penetrate up to 4MM in the dermis to also address skin tightening to the treatment area
Aerolase – This safe, gentle, and versatile aesthetic laser selectively targets a combination of melanin, hemoglobin, and water in the skin without harming surrounding tissues. Its 650-microsecond pulse technology delivers light to the skin exceptionally quickly, allowing for a comfortable experience that typically doesn’t require any cooling gels or anesthetics.
The treatment works on all skin types and tones and can treat a variety of conditions, including:
- NeoClear by Aerolase® Acne Treatment: Light pulses destroy the p. acnes bacteria to clear active acne and stimulate collagen production to repair acne scars.
- NeoSkin by Aerolase® Melasma and Hyperpigmentation Treatment: Age spots, sunspots, melasma, and other pigmentation concerns can be reduced as light energy targets melanin in the skin.
- NeoSkin by Aerolase® Rosacea and Redness Treatment: The laser heats and disintegrates blood vessels just below the skin’s surface to reduce excessive redness or flushing.
- NeoSkin by Aerolase® Skin Rejuvenation and Tightening: Light energy stimulates the production of collagen, which helps firm the skin, eliminate veins and pigmented spots, and smooth wrinkles.
- Hair Removal: Targeted heat and light energy destroy selected hair follicles to stop or slow future growth on a long-lasting basis.
- Nail Fungus: Laser treatment of nail fungus requires powerful deep heating, which the NeoSkin delivers. The laser penetrates the nail bed to destroy existing fungal material.
- PFB (Pseudofolliculitis Barbae): Also known as ingrown hairs or razor bumps, these consist of inflamed hair follicles and surrounding hyperpigmentation. The NeoSkin’s quick light pulses target these concerns without overheating the area.
- Veins: The laser safely treats spider veins and blood vessels on the face and body, including large spider veins in the legs.
In- Office Procedures
EVOLVE Trim & Tite – a non-invasive skin tightening & permanently fat cell reducing treatment that utilizes radiofrequency heat.
FormaV – Non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation
FaceTite– minimally invasive procedure that lifts sagging skin and decreases deep lines on the neck, jowls, and smile lines while permanently reducing most fat cells in the treatment areas by utilizing radiofrequency. Results can be seen in 4-6 weeks
BodyTite– minimally invasive procedure that shapes, contracts & lifts without the scalpel or large scarring. You are left with surgical-like results with out prolonged downtime
SkinCeuticals is one of the world’s leading skincare companies. Since 1997, they have been leading the way in the development of pharmaceutical grade products that improve the health and the appearance of skin; all of their products are developed through scientific research and have been peer-reviewed for effectiveness.
Individuals who are looking to maintain or improve their overall skin health can benefit from the SkinCeuticals 3-pronged approach to skin care: prevention, protection and correction. SkinCeuticals is known for their potent antioxidants, including L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E), ferulic acid and phloretin. In addition to being backed by science, their products Phloretin CF® and CE Ferulic® have received the Editor’s Choice Award by Allure Magazine. Retinol 1.0 received the Beauty Choice Aware from New Beauty Magazine.
NEOCUTIS is a line of cosmeceutical products that are formulated to reverse signs of aging and heal the skin. They are recognized for their use of PSP® (Processed Skin Cell Proteins). This blend of nutrients supports collagen restoration and helps promote younger-looking skin.
Obagi CLENZIderm M.D.™
Obagi CLENZIderm M.D.™ is a penetrating acne therapeutic system. Acne is the most common skin condition treated by physicians. The red, irritated bumps that are the hallmark of acne breakouts are obvious to its sufferers and everyone around them. This is the only acne treatment with a liquid form of benzoyl peroxide. CLENZIderm M.D. is easy to use and is clinically proven to provide clearer skin, often within 2 weeks.
EltaMD® Sun Protection
EltaMD sunscreen products are recognized as among the most effective available. The complete line of sunscreens is hypoallergenic and sensitivity-free, meaning that people with sensitive skin can find an appropriate product just as easily as those with oily or acneic skin. Applying a professional-grade sunscreen daily is 1 of the most important things you can do to minimize signs of aging and promote healthy skin. The EltaMD sunscreens are all “broad spectrum” products, meaning they protect against both UVA and UVB rays that can damage the skin.
Transform MD by Camille Cash MD
Dr. Cash worked closely with a chemist trained at Yale University to formulate her own line of skincare products, which she believes is needed to fill specific gaps among the products currently available. The Transform MD product line includes:
- Radiance Cream: This cream is formulated using a base of Kojilac-C and a Hydroxy acid, which Dr. Cash then customizes for each patient with a combination of retinol and Arbutase. The produces deeper exfoliation, and the added skin brightener treats stubborn pigmentation. This brightening/anti-aging cream is a must-have for the majority of Dr. Cash’s patients who want to maintain a youthful, bright, and evenly toned complexion.
- Radiance Pads: These pads are customized for patients to treat hyperpigmentation. They can be used twice daily on the face and other areas of the body, too.
- Overnight Sensation: Combining azelaic and lactic acids, these pads will result in skin that’s bright and glowing. Use 1 or 2 nights a week, as directed.
- CEF Brightening Serum: Our specialized serum is made with key antioxidants for patients with oily skin who have problems with pigmentation. We can customize the serum with additional Arbutase, which is converted in the skin to a powerful bleaching agent.
*Duration of results depends on the filler used, area treated, and individual factors. Those listed are general estimates.